Regionalna agencija za ekonomski razvoj Šumadije i Pomoravlja
Regionalna agencija za ekonomski razvoj Šumadije i Pomoravlja (REDASP) predstavlja partnerstvo privatnog, javnog i nevladinog sektora iz dva regiona: Šumadije i Pomoravlja.
Šumadijsko-pomoravski region se nalazi u centralnom delu Srbije sa oko 500.000 stanovnika. Udeo stanovništva Šumadije i Pomoravlja u ukupnom stanovništvu Republike Srbije iznosi 7 %.
Misija REDASP-a je da promoviše održivi socio-ekonomski razvoj kreiranjem politika i stabilne mreže ključnih aktera: Vlade Srbije, lokalne vlasti, univerziteta, Privredne komore, Nacionalne službe za zapošljavanje, udruženja preduzetnika, donatora, NVO, medija.
Svi prioriteti, oblasti intervencije i pojedinačne aktivnosti su usmerene na stvaranje pozitivnog okruženja za održivi razvoj. Prioritetne oblasti REDASP-a su: Podrška razvoju preduzetništva, Podrška razvoju ljudskih resursa, Lokalno i regionalno strateško planiranje, Podrška teritorijalnom razvoju (Ruralni razvoj, Prostorno planiranje kao preduslov za privlačenje investicija, Razvoj turizma).
REDASP ima značajno iskustvo u implementaciji projekata finansiranih iz nacionalnih i međunarodnih fondova, uključujući IPA Adriatic, Program transnacionalne saradnje SEE, Program celoživotnog učenja itd.
Za 20 godina rada, REDASP je učestvovao u 65 projekata ukupne vrednosti veće od 60 miliona evra, u 42 kao vođa projekta. Neki od realizovanih projekata, relevantni su za oblasti razvoja ljudskih resursa, profesionalnu orijentaciju, doprinose poboljšanju zapošljivosti i ekonomskom rastu, itd.
REDASP ima 15 zaposlenih u 4 odeljenja:
1. Odeljenje za razvoj ljudskih resursa, privredu i preduzetništvo i selo
2. Odeljenje za opštinsku, međuopštinsku i međunarodnu saradnju
3. In-Doc centar
4. Odeljenje za finansije i administraciju
Pored razvoja i upravljanja projektima, REDASP sprovodi i organizuje radionice i obuke kao što su Kako pokrenuti posao, Marketing i prodaja, Spoljna trgovina, Finansijski menadžment, Poslovni engleski, PC u poslovanju, Upravljanje projektnim ciklusom itd., za sledeće ciljeve grupe: potencijalna i postojeća preduzeća i preduzetnike, nezaposlene, NVO, lokalne samouprave sa čitave teritorije Regiona.
REDASP je organizovao oko 700 edukativnih obuka i radionica koje je pohađalo više od 8000 polaznika.
Kroz Mobilnu računarsku učionicu, REDASP Indoc centar je sproveo osnovne računarske obuke na teritoriji svih 13 opština regiona, kako za zaposlene u lokalnim upravama, tako i za nezaposlene ciljne grupe u cilju promocije veština za veću zapošljivost.
Što se tiče razvoja učenja odraslih i povećanja zapošljivosti, REDASP učestvuje u brojnim nacionalnim i međunarodnim projektima i merama podrške.
Odeljenje za razvoj ljudskih resursa, privredu i preduzetništvo i selo promoviše svest i ukazuje na značaj obrazovanja odraslih. Relevantno iskustvo se odnosi na učešće u TEMPUS-u, Programu doživotnog učenja i drugim projektima koji se bave veštinama zapošljavanja i profesionalnog razvoja u partnerstvu sa Regionalnom privrednom komorom, Univerzitetom, Centrom za pokretanje poslovanja i Centrom za poslovne inovacije. Jedna od važnih aktivnosti je učešće u projektu „Uporedna analiza regionalnih politika za učenje odraslih – REGIONAL“ (u okviru LLL programa) zasnovanog na potrebi da se identifikuju i iskoriste ključni faktori uspeha za poboljšanje efektivnosti i uticaja obrazovanja odraslih širom Evrope, sa opštim ciljem smanjenja velikih geografskih razlika koje i dalje postoje u obrazovnim mogućnostima i rezultatima širom i unutar regiona EU.
REDASP je stekla iskustvo u oblasti razvoja ženskog ruralnog preduzetništva zahvaljujući učešću u projektu „Unapređenje ekonomskog i socijalnog položaja žena u ruralnim područjima Šumadijskog i Kolubarskog okruga“ sa specifičnim ciljem da se razviju modeli za podršku ekonomsko i socijalno osnaživanje žena koje se već bave preduzetničkim aktivnostima kao što su pružanje usluga seoskog turizma, proizvodnja lokalnih prehrambenih proizvoda i proizvodnja proizvoda starih zanata. Projekat je finansirala švajcarska vlada od 2017. do 2018. godine.
Association for Sustainable Development in Education
Established in 2011, the Association for Sustainable Development in Education (ADDE) is a non-profit organization, with a number of 60 members, teachers, trainers, public and private educational institution directors, inspectors, students, business environment, with headquarters in Bucharest, but with a rich activity at national and international level. Since 2011, the association designed and delivered trainings to adult learners – courses accredited either by the Ministry of Education or by the National Authority (with professional transferrable credits) for Qualifications (leading to nationally recognized certifications/qualifications), on topics such as:
• Integration of ICT tools within the educational process
• Effective communication and conflict mediation
• Computerized secretariat and managerial communication
• Public procurement
• Anti-bullying through education for democratic citizenships
• Use of interactive tools and methods in education
Both the members of the organization and the target groups they are addressing promote cultural diversity, multiculturality and social inclusion and values such as tolerance, non-discrimination, cultural diversity.
The purpose of ADDE is "to form human capital in accordance with current technological, economic, ecological, informational and moral demands in order to promote development for people and people as a prerequisite for sustainable development".
All ADDE activities converge towards the major objective - sustainable development, which cannot be achieved without a human resource prepared to overcome all present and future challenges and to act responsibly towards the next generations. Apart from training courses, the association is involved in activities such as:
• Collaboration with representatives of local administration and other institutions for the realization of educational projects and programs.
• Promoting and supporting the participation of the beneficiaries and members of the association as well as of other persons who work in the fields of interest of the association at scientific events (congresses, conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquiums, fairs, exhibitions, festivals, or other meetings), cultural, artistic in the country and abroad, in the fields of interest.
• Organizing cultural, artistic and scientific manifestations by which to discover and develop new talents by the members of the association and to be promoted
• Organizing sessions of scientific communications, symposia, contests, celebrations, concerts, festivals, etc.
• Initiation and participation in the organization of fairs and exhibitions.
• Participation in international festivals, fairs and exhibitions organized both in the country and abroad.
• Supporting actions to prevent and combat negative phenomena in society such as pollution of the environment, violence, alcohol consumption, drug use, human trafficking, etc.
• Accessing the European funds for educational projects, professional development and training.
The association aims to consolidate its status as a relevant actor in the development and social inclusion of young people, is an authorized provider of continuous professional training for adults for initiation, qualification and improvement programs. The association is recognized for its concerns in the field of developing its own human resources, partners, as well as those in the communities in which it operates. ADDE has developed and distributed manuals for accredited courses, methodologies, working procedures with internal and external environment, technical and financial regulations, standardized tools for managing social services and projects.
ADDE has a broad expertise in designing and delivering initial and continuous training courses for adults, trainers, AE and school staff, reaching several hundreds of learners every year.
The Community Development Institute (CDI) is a non-governmental and non-profit national umbrella association for development, education and social services.
The association as an informal group started its work by the end of 1994 and with the first official registration by the Ministry of internal affairs in 1996.
The CDI’s experience is based on more than 25 years’ work within the community, addressing citizens’ problems and needs and helping in overcoming challenges.
1. Improvement of the living conditions and standard of life.
2. Strengthening of the democracy and civil society;
3. Vocational Education and Training / IT training
4. Economic development
5. Social services for vulnerable groups
6. Social cohesion
Methods applied in the work of the CDI:
d. Publication of printed educational materials
e. Production of audio and video educational material
f. Consultation and mentoring
g. VET trainings
h. Study trips and exchanges
The CDI operates at local, national and international level, providing services and conducting activities in different regions, and in partnership, in various countries. We conduct activities on 4 continents: Asia, Africa, Europe and North America.
The CDI has extensive knowledge and experience in implementing EU funded projects, providing high-level quality outputs and services:
- creating diverse e-platforms and open educational resources, e-learning courses and has very strong potential and human capacities for implementation of projects related to e-learning.
- possess relevant knowledge and experience implementing VET programs, offers trainings in cooperation with local and state institutions on various topics.
- the organisation is a verified provider of Vocational Education And Training and of adult education by the Ministry of Education and Science of Macedonia.
- well positioned in Macedonia as an organization that works on development of adult education and it’s recognized by the institutions as a relevant organization in that field, confirmed with signed memorandum for understanding and cooperation
- works as a social enterprise and offers products and services to the community.
- the organisation is a secretariat of the national platform for economic development which gathers Universities, chambers of commerce, civil society organisaitons and other relevant institutions.
Internet Web Solutions is a leading provider of information technology (IT) and engineering services based in Málaga.
Its business plan has received the finalist award from the City of Madrid in the National Business Competition sponsored by IdeCesem Business School.
Internet Web Solutions is specialized in domains like Professional Web Design,Web Development,Software Development,E-Commerce Solutions,E-learning projects and SEO strategies.It also provides online marketing solutions and quality translation services.
Internet Web Solutions is providing high-tech,custom and quality web design,Outsourced Web Development and Software Development services with latest and emerging Web Technologies,in particular PHP,Java Script,AjAx and newest DHTML IT languages.
Internet Web Solutions has a result-oriented team under one roof that comprises of Software/Web/Creative Designers, Developers, SEO Experts, Programmers, Software Developers and Marketing professionals.
Our aim is to make IT technology much more accessible to general and specialized public.
IHF, Institut de Haute Formation aux Politiques Communautaires asbl, is a non-profit organisation established in Brussels (Belgium) in 2003.
The principal aim of IHF is to provide the community (including non-profit and local authorities) with assistance for the development of a wider international cooperation through activities of specialised training on European policies and the dissemination of European values.
One of the means to reach this objective is the organisation of highly specialised courses and seminars focused at the development of European projects. The courses focus on EU Policies and Legislation, International Relations and Project Management, promoting the possibility to participate in EU-funded programmes.
IHF organises also study groups to Brussels for young graduates, local authorities’ representatives, SMEs, Universities, promoting mobility activities at different training levels. Since 2004 IHF organised more than 40 study visits to Brussels for more than 500 people.
IHF took part as associate partner in previous EU funded projects, contributing mainly to Disseminaton and exploitation activities. IHF provides further assistance through continuous monitoring of EU legislation and European Institution activities, and consequent spread of related information, assistance in the search for partners and building up of networks.
Thanks to its presence in Brussels IHF asbl developed relevant experience in the organisation of Dissemination and Valorisation activities at EU level, through contacts with MEPs, other European associations and Institutions, stakeholders, consumers groups etc.
IDP, with branch offices in Italy and in Brussels, was established in 1996 by partners working since 1991 in Brussels in the frame of EU policies and EU funding programmes.
It relies on more than 20 years of experience in the development, submission and management of successful EU projects. Since 1999, IDP develops and carries out also specialised training courses for VET and Adult learners focused exclusively on EU related issues (EU Institutions, policies, programmes, project management etc), delivering an average of +1000 hrs/year of training to +550 adult attendees/year.
IDP organises also study visits in Brussels to the EU Institutions or the participation of groups of AL to major EU events (such as the Open Days of DG Regio); moreover, it takes part in all EU events held in Brussels (Info days, conferences, meetings etc) and has regulars contacts with officers and representatives of Brussels-based Institutions, practitioners, associations and projects.
As a training service provider, IDP organises, manages and delivers high quality specialised training for Local and other public authorities, focusing on the various aspects of project management, planning, financial management, implementation, fund-raising, etc In addition to serving the public and third sector, IDP offers services to institutional clients from both national and regional governments. Moreover, IDP is currently a contractor of the EU Institutions/Agencies having been awarded in 2010 two contracts on the basis of competitive bidding.